Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Almost There!!

Jake's 1st temple recommend!




Sunday was a wonderful day for Jake and I. We are doing so well, Jake especially! I am so proud of the steps that he has made to recieve this recommend. The atonement works! The best part is, is that Jake feels worthy to step into the walls of the Lord's house. What an incredible blessing it will be to watch him get his endowments. I can't wait till the 7th when I get to watch him make those covenants with the Lord. I'm especially excited to pray next to him in that room. I can't wait to see him in the celestrial room. I know the tears will come, much like the tears came when I opened the letter that said I could be sealed to Jake for time and all eternity. Miracles happen! Jake is one of my miracles! I can't wait for the 9th. I get to be Mrs. Jacob Ray Seward. I get to be his forever and ever!! What a blessing! I thank Heavenly Father everyday for ledding me to Oregon to find my Mr. Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment