Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jake's apartment...soon to be Ours!!

Bedroom

Huge King Size bed for my man!

bathroom

look at all those guns, i have so much to learn about my man

dinning room, thanks Sewards for the table and chairs

living/family room

kitchen (has the oldest stove I've ever seen, lets hope it works)
 This is it. It doesn't look like much. This is actually after most of the boxes have been unpacked. We don't have much. It doesn't feel very homey right now, but hopefully once we get some wedding gifts to fill up the emptiness and do a little more decorating it will feel like home.Hopefully we will be able to tone down all the brown.

 We were blessed to be able to get a king size bed so that Jake could actually sleep on the bed without having his feet hanging off or having to sleep diagonally. For the next couple weeks Jake will be sporting this apartment on his own. Live it up bachelor because I'll be there soon to womanize the place! ;) Jake feels a little bad that he couldn't give me everything I wanted, but honestly I can find myself being completely happy in this brown kitchen. The noise shouldn't bother us to much! ;) It will be a place to find a little bit of heaven on earth. I cant wait to share it with the man of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment